Monday, January 15, 2018

 
Your Highlights
avatar
The Cranberries
@The_Cranberries
Irish and international singer Dolores O'Riordan has died suddenly in London today. She was 46 years old.
Family members are devastated to hear the breaking news and have requested privacy at this very difficult time. Full Statement: facebook.com/TheCranberries…
avatar
Socialify
@wearesocialify
Who's ready for @ParisHilton's 2nd album? 💿 #PH2 pic.twitter.com/YusRWFOC5q
avatar
ㅤً
@likesocute
IM SO EXCITED FOR NEW @ParisHilton MUSIC!! pic.twitter.com/6mYd2xNicu
avatar
David Grant
@deeigrant
I bought @ParisHilton Mist Unicorn & I'm very obsessed! It's smell so fricken good! 😍😍
avatar
CHIARA
@surelychiara
I'm so glad to see you so satisfied with your life right now! You and Chris make such a cute couple, you guys are the sweetest! You've always stayed true to yourself and we know how down to earth you are! I wish you the best and I hope to see you very soon! ❤️ @ParisHilton
avatar
Joshie Spears
@JoshuaCurry_
I'll never lose sight of the reasons that I love your music 💖So ready for the album, it feels like yesterday I bought your debut at Target with my mom! You are a legend✨ @ParisHilton pic.twitter.com/oLEtuAfGGG
See more on Twitter
Settings  |  Help  |  Unsubscribe
  Twitter International Company
One Cumberland Place, Fenian Street
Dublin 2, D02 AX07  IRELAND
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment