Tuesday, April 2, 2013

     
serial-anime,
Here's what's trending on Twitter this week.
  serial-anime
     

Irdiyanti Febriani I @irddi

"@UtdIndonesiaMKS: #UnitedNews Money back on Chelsea v Manchester United if Robin van Persie scores the last goal dlvr.it/38pXlF

30 Mar

Money back on Chelsea v Manchester United if Robin van Persie scores the last goal

The Netherlands international scored three times in the last week for his country and Paddy Power will refund selected losing bets if he strikes last in Monday's game

1

Related tweet

FANADICKY OFFICIAL @fanadicky

vote us as Fanbase Fanadicky Favorite! shar.es/dtU48 thanks a lot guys! :) xx

30 Mar

Fanbase Fanadicky Favorite!

No one has left a comment yet, please add yours! Add a Comment Polls are subject to error and are for entertainment

Dean Syahmedi @deanmedi

Maybe they thought they are banana? RT @HuffingtonPost: Chris Brown & Rihanna reportedly split huff.to/1680zrS

30 Mar

It's Reportedly Over For Chris Brown And Rihanna

It sounds like Chris Brown and Rihanna have called it quits ... again. According to Los Angeles radio station Power 106, Brown revealed that he and RiRi have split after rekindling their romance…

Sarah Deshita @SarahDeshita

❤�� RT@ansoppp: You Don't Know What Love Is (You Just Do As You're Told) by The White Stripes —path.com/p/AYP7PS

30 Mar

You Don't Know What Love Is (You Just Do As You're Told)

ansopp -- listening to "You Don' t Know What Love Is (You Just Do As You' re Told)" by The White

1

Related tweet

Damn Its TRUE! @damnitstrue

I don't need someone who thinks I'm perfect...cause I'm not. I need someone who knows I'll make mistakes and still love me for it.

31 Mar

4

Retweets

t o m a t @hurufkecil

i feel like i understand you less and less, and love you more and more.

31 Mar

4

Retweets

Dailyteenwords @dailyteenwords

#AprilWishes I want to feel better, I want to feel no pain, I just want peace and be happy with life.

31 Mar

3

Retweets

Kamus Cewek @KamusCewek

Not talking to you kills me #KamusCewek

31 Mar

3

Retweets

Don't miss out. Stay up to date on what's happening.
Go to Twitter

0 comments:

Post a Comment